Presenting with Impact
JULY 26th 2023
In today’s busy workplace, communicating your message is a constant challenge. Presenting to a group with confidence and impact to gain a result is an essential skill. In this workshop, you will learn how to engage your audience and gain their attention as you guide them skillfully through your presentation towards an outcome. Presentations will be filmed so that participants can maximise their understanding of strengths and areas to work on and take away practical strategies for improvement.
- Identify their communication approach to presentations including strengths and areas to work on
- Plan and structure for an effective presentation
- Implement strategies and tips to engage and influence the audience
- Recognise the important of practicing presentations and receiving feedback to refine before delivering.
- Identify and develop their power of words, body language and behaviour in getting the message across
- Tailor their presentation to motivate differing stakeholder preferences
- Use visual aids and resources to maximise impact
- Utilise the power of storytelling in making their messages stick
Time: 9.00am – 4.00pm
Location: Mantra Albury Hotel,
524 Smollet St Albury NSW 2640
Contact: 1300t2talk or firstname.lastname@example.org