About this Program
We all have a personal brand, but most people are not aware of this and do not manage it strategically, consistently, and effectively across every interaction. Research shows us that branded individuals generate increased worth and value for themselves, and their organisations, maximising effectiveness and achieving set goals.
Building your Personal Brand is an introduction to personal branding and development of branding strategies. The workshop will equip you to promote your personal brand to your internal and external stakeholders and achieve desired outcomes in your professional and personal life. Clarifying your brand vision and goals will ensure key stakeholders appreciate what you and your team have to offer.
This program aims to set you up for success in today’s demanding workplace where it is often hard to both get your message across and leave a memorable impression. It will assist you with development of your personal branding strategy, statement and intended brand positioning, enhancing how you engage others you work and interact with.
Following this session, participants will be able to:
- Have a clear focus on your brand vision and goal
- Develop consistency of brand image across all interactions: face-to-face, verbal, written, social media
- Gain increased self-awareness of their strengths and areas of improvement
- Design your own personal branding statement
- Identify and analyse your target audience and key stakeholder groups.
- Create key messages that stick.
- Position your brand for maximum effect
- Keep your brand top of mind
- Communicate and influence to engage and involve.
- Maintain great relationships with your stakeholders.
- Network for success
- Get their brand working for them
Enquire about this program to be delivered in-house at your organisation or call us to enquire about our next scheduled public programs:
FULL DAY WORKSHOP – MELBOURNE
Date: Wednesday 27th November 2019
Time: 9.00am – 4.00pm
Location: Kooyong Lawn Tennis Club, 489 Glenferrie Rd, Kooyong VIC 3144
Cost: $545.00 (plus GST) per person, $490.00 (plus GST) per person for a group, 2 or more.