About this program
In today’s busy workplace communicating your message is a constant challenge. Presenting to a group with confidence and impact to gain a result is an essential skill. In this presentation skills training workshop learn how to engage your audience and gain their attention as you guide them skilfully through your presentation towards an outcome. Presentations will be filmed so that participants can maximise their understanding of strengths and areas to work on and take away practical strategies for improvement.
Following this presentation skills training, participants will be able to:
- Understand their communication approach to presentations including strengths and areas to work on
- Plan and structure for an effective presentation
- Gain strategies and tips to engage and influence the audience
- Practice presentations and receive feedback
- Understand the power of words, body language and behaviour in getting the message across
- Tailor their presentation to motivate differing stakeholder preferences
- Use visual aids and resources to maximise impact
- Utilise the power of storytelling in making their messages stick
This is a highly interactive presentation training program, which will provide participants with the tools to effectively prepare, plan and present a powerful and impacting presentation. The use of video is an optional addition to this program to provide optimal feedback for participants.
Who should attend?
Managers, project managers, supervisors, team leaders, HR professionals and anyone who would like to improve their presentation skills and confidently deliver effective presentations with impact.
Enquire about this program to be delivered in-house at your organisation or call us to enquire about our next scheduled public programs.