About this program
Handling challenging conversations such as delivering difficult news, managing performance, providing feedback or gaining commitment for behaviour change can be difficult and sometimes awkward for many leaders. This Managing Challenging Conversations training will help to put your leaders mind at ease and equip them with the skills to confidently engage in these difficult conversations and work better with their team to improve performance.
Following the program participants will be able to:
- Understand the tools and techniques for minimising the occurrence of difficult conversations
- Explain the dangers of avoiding poor performance issues and the benefits of having these challenging conversation
- Effectively manage poor performance and give redirecting feedback
- Have strategies for manage challenging scenarios
- Be aware of difficult or challenging situations and be prepared to manage them
- Keep challenging conversations on track and gain commitment for behaviour change
This is a highly interactive program, which will provide participants with the tools to manage difficult or challenging conversations in the workplace.
Who should attend?
Managers, project managers, supervisors, team leaders, HR professionals and anyone who would like to improve their ability to provide feedback and manage challenging situations.
What have others said?
“Overall it was a great workshop. It engaged a group of people to learn a lot – a knowledge sharing session”
“Perfectly pitched at the needs of participants”
“The DISC profiling is a wonderful tool”
“Practical solutions to some of the problems I have been having with staff”
Enquire about this program to be delivered in-house at your organisation or call us to enquire about our next scheduled public programs: