About this program
Being an effective leader takes focus and energy, and the skills, knowledge and abilities of the leader have a determining influence on the level of performance of the team. Developing the individual and the team are critical in the success of the team.
This workshop aims to equip managers with the skills to coach, train, mentor and motivate their teams to greater levels of performance.
Following the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Be confident to give direction to team members and understand the need to adapt their leadership style to the situation and the developmental level of their team member
- Be able to give and receive feedback
- Confidently approach delegation with positive outcomes
- Understand the difference between coaching, training and mentoring
- Have the skills to effectively teach and train a team member on new skills
- Have a framework for coaching team members and empowering them to make good decisions and problem solve
This is a highly interactive program which will provide participants with the leadership skills to coach, train, mentor and motivate their team/s.
Who should attend?
Managers, Project Managers, HR professionals, Team Leaders and anyone would like to improve themselves as a coach/leader.