About this program
This one-day Working with Emotional Intelligence Workshop focuses on providing participants with the ability to have greater self-awareness and in turn self-management strategies to improve their effectiveness. It evaluates the set of skills that define how effectively people perceive, understand, reason with and manage their own feelings and the feelings of others around them, enabling them to be more socially aware and confident to build stronger business relationships.
Following the program, participants will:
- Understand the concept of emotional intelligence and it’s workplace application
- Have improved personal awareness and insight into their own behaviour
- Be able to effectively apply techniques to manage and control personal emotional reactions to situations at work
- Foster positive workplace relationships and empathise, understand and communicate better with others
- Recognise how Emotional Intelligence can improve workplace decision making
- Know how to manage their own emotions and the emotions of others
- Foster a more positive environment which supports the development of sustainable workplace relationships
This program is highly interactive with a high degree of reflection and action planning to assist participant’s to turn their learning into habits. We focus on skills and tools to use back in the workplace.