About this program
This workshop will provide participants with foundational planning, training, coaching and assessing skills to utilise on the job, and in training with their team members. The focus is on developing a highly interactive approach that encourages interaction and involvement.
Following the workshop, participants will be able to
- Have an improved understanding of how to facilitate to achieve set learning outcomes
- Be able to guide learners to achieve desired outcomes
- Have skills to select and utilise the right training aids and resources to support their facilitation
- Use core questioning techniques in a learning-based facilitation context
- Prepare for workshops using structure to facilitate a session
- Understand the concepts of adult learning and demonstrate these in their design and facilitation of a session
- Be able to utilise brainstorming and other facilitative techniques to engage their participants
- Practice facilitating a training workshop and receive feedback to further improve their facilitation skills
- Gain confidence in facilitating learning workshops
This program is highly interactive and experiential and will provide participants with the skills and tools to run effective training sessions and achieve learning outcomes. Practice and feedback will assist in learning and increasing skill levels.
Enquire about this program to be delivered in-house at your organisation or call us to enquire about our next scheduled public programs
FULL DAY WORKSHOP – MELBOURNE
Date: Wednesday 20th May 2020
Time: 9.00am – 4.00pm
Location: Kooyong Lawn Tennis Club, 489 Glenferrie Rd, Kooyong VIC 3144
Cost: $595.00 (plus GST) per person, $545.00 (plus GST) per person for a group, 2 or more.