About this program
The aim of this workshop is to equip participants with the facilitation skills to deliver a learning or business outcome.
Facilitation is a critical skill when leading groups towards specific outcomes. Whether running meetings, training sessions, planning workshops or team sessions these skills can be used in a range of contexts. This program focuses on building foundation of facilitation delivery skills to assist those leading groups to navigate participants through a journey and get to desired outcomes.
Following the program participants will be able to:
- Have an improved understanding of how to facilitate to achieve set outcomes
- Be able to engage, influence and guide the participants to achieve desired outcomes
- Have skills to select and utilize the right tools and resources to support their facilitation
- Gain confidence in front of the group and use the right skills and techniques to inspire and motivate their audience towards an outcome
- Use core questioning techniques in a facilitation context
- Prepare for a facilitated workshop using the fishbone structure to facilitate a session
- Be able to think on their feet and navigate through roadblocks and challenges
- Understand the concepts of adult learning and demonstrate these in their design and facilitation of a session
- Be able to utilise brainstorming and other facilitative techniques to engage their participants
- Practice facilitating a session and receive feedback to further improve their facilitation skills
Enquire about this program to be delivered in-house at your organisation or call us to enquire about our next scheduled public programs.