About this program
Transitioning into todays professional office environment can be a challenge for ‘first timers.’ Trainees, graduates, outdoor workers and those returning to the workforce may find the move daunting if not fully prepared. This workshop focuses on preparing participants for moving into an office environment, presenting in the ‘right way’, managing interactions with ease and making their mark early on.
Following this workshop, participants will:
- Have an understanding of todays professional work environment, how to present in a professional manner and make the right first impression
- Manage interactions with internal stakeholders and external customers with ease
- Build better relationships early
- Effectively prioritise work, manage time and create to do lists
- Make the mental leaps into an adult professional environment
- Understand appropriate use of social media in the workplace and maintenance of the balance between work and personal life
- Know how to deliver excellent customer service
- Practice appropriate office etiquette and behaviour
- Manage challenging behaviour and understand differing personalities
- Craft emails and general written communications in a professional manner
This is a highly interactive program, which will provide participants with the tools to cope effectively with the transition into a professional work environment.
Who should attend?
Trainees, graduates, outdoor workers, people returning to the workforce or anyone looking to improve their general professional skills and ability to cope with the demands of todays work environment.
Enquire about this program to be delivered in-house at your organisation or call us to enquire about our next scheduled public programs