About this program
This 2-day workshop will focus on the use of social media, the pros and cons of publicity, media interview skills, press conference, media awareness and communication techniques.
The media is a powerful and useful tool if you know how to manage it. Traditional media, digital media & social media are important to your reputation, building your brand, audience, communication and marketing your product, service or messages. All businesses are affected by community perceptions & the growing influence of social media, traditional media & straddling the ‘digital divide’. There are growing challenges of meeting the increasing expectations of its various audiences & maintaining engagement of messages.These changes bring both opportunities & risks as new & cost-effective tools allow instant & interactive communication. Many businesses focus much of their communication & engagement energies reacting to negative issues rather than instigating deliberate, strategic & sustained communication across diverse channels. They also tend to grapple with the balance between new & traditional media.
- Influence & engage your stakeholders
- Understand the variances of new & traditional media
- Develop tools to improve speaking to various communication channels/mediums eg. Public speaking & the media
- Improve confidence in dealing with the media
- Ensure messages are communicated effectively, proactively & consistently
- Foster a deeper understanding of proactive & sustained communication with audiences across diverse communication channels
- Ensure staff & volunteers have the tools they need to be brand, marketing and reputation ambassadors
- Lots of take-away tools & tips to pass on the knowledge to colleagues & other key stakeholders.
Interactive workshop, with Experienced Specialist Facilitator:
Jacki Mitchell – Neuromarketing Brand Expert & Business Advisor
LIVE in the studio every Friday, Taking Care of BUSINESS with Jacki Mitchell is one of the few dedicated radio business programs that focuses on all businesses great and small.
Enquire about this program to be delivered in-house at your organisation or call us to enquire about our next scheduled public programs:
Albury/Wodonga – Dates TBC
Time: 9.00am – 4.30pm each day
Location: Mantra Hotel, 524 Smollett St Albury NSW 2640
Cost: $1100.00pp + GST