About this program
This workshop is designed to assist participants to build skills enabling them to identify and effectively manage potential mental health conditions within the workplace. Participants will also gain strategies for communicating with team members that present with mental health challenges. The workshop will give participants clear expectations of their roles in dealing with behaviour, and the ‘when and how’ to seek the extra help and support that may be required to get through these situations.
Strategies will be gained to break the stigma of mental health and increase empathy and productivity in the workplace.
Following the workshop, participants will have:
- A structure to create clear and meaningful messages
- The ability to identify signs and symptoms of potential mental health issues
- Strategies to deal with behaviours that may be present due to mental health conditions
- Gained an understanding of the complexity of mental health issues and the impact on workplace behaviour
- A toolkit for identification of mental health conditions and the next steps forward, including when to seek additional help
- A clear plan and pathway to seek assistance and support where necessary
Interactive workshop, with a facilitator holding post-graduate qualifications in Education Psychotherapy and Counselling.
Who should attend?
Anyone who wants a better understanding of mental health in the workplace. HR, Team Leaders, Supervisors and Team Members alike, will find this workshop of value in gaining a better understanding of how to work with individuals facing mental health challenges.
What have others said?
“Provided excellent tools to be able to support staff”
“Interactive & open discussions”
“Great presenter, great group!”
“Facilitator used common sense practical language”