About this program
Unmanaged conflict can lead to stress, loss of productivity, and low team morale. For successful business outcomes, it is essential for all team members to be proficient at identifying, managing and resolving conflict effectively in the workplace. This program will provide all team members with the skills to; recognise and confidently manage potential workplace conflict before it escalates and causes irreversible harm to their team dynamics, and, to have the confidence to resolve conflict situations with a win/win outcome.
Following the program participants will be able to:
- Identify factors that contribute to conflict
- Recognise early warning signs
- Increase their awareness of how behavioural styles influence interactions
- Have a greater perspective of their own preferences, and how to effectively deal with alternative styles
- Apply conflict management strategies to resolve highly charged situations
- Implement actions to effectively claim and manage disputes
- Prevent escalation of disputes to effectively handle situations between parties whilst retaining the relationships, and build better business outcomes for both parties
- Effectively deal with the emotional challenges related to conflict
This is a highly interactive program which will provide participants with the tools to effectively identify, manage and resolve potential conflict in their workplace.
Who should attend?
Anyone who would like to improve their ability to manage and resolve workplace conflict for positive outcomes.
Enquire about this program to be delivered in-house at your organisation or call us to enquire about our next scheduled public programs: