About this program
Dealing with difficult and ‘not so happy’ stakeholders can be challenging with individuals required to manage their own emotions, those of the relevant stakeholder, and deal with the added stress of how interactions may impact on the organisations reputation. This program will equip you with the skills to effectively handle all types of difficult or challenging situations. Whether it is managing challenging conversations, dealing with sticky situations, or problem solving with a patient, family member or any stakeholder to create a positive outcome, we will help you to keep composure under pressure and create positive, lasting customer experiences.
This workshop will allow participants to:
- Understand their strengths and weaknesses in dealing with difficult situations
- Have tactics to improve their approach and mind-set in handling challenges
- Keep challenging conversations with stakeholders on track, diffuse the tension and move towards a positive outcome
- Gain an understanding of their own behavioural preferences and how to interact more effectively with other styles
- Keep their composure under pressure and find win/win solutions and better outcomes
- Understand the tools and techniques for minimising the occurrence of difficult conversations
- Appreciate the dangers of avoiding challenging conversations and the benefits of proactively dealing with them in a timely manner
- Have strategies and tools for giving and receiving feedback
Who should attend?
Managers, Project Managers, Supervisors, Team leaders, HR professionals and anyone who would like to improve their ability to provide feedback and manage challenging situations.
Enquire about this program to be delivered in-house at your organisation or call us to enquire about our next scheduled public programs:
HALF DAY WORKSHOP – MELBOURNE
Date: Wednesday 17th July 2019
Time: 8.45am – 12.15pm
Location: Kooyong Lawn Tennis Club, 489 Glenferrie Rd, Kooyong VIC 3144
Cost: $425.00 + GST per person (includes brunch)
HALF DAY WORKSHOP – ALBURY/WODONGA
Date: Thursday 18th July 2019
Time: 8.45am – 12.15pm
Location: Mantra Hotel Albury, 524 Smollett Street, Albury NSW 2640
Cost: $395.00 + GST per person (includes brunch)