About the course
Handling challenging customer interactions such as delivering challenging news, providing feedback, or gaining commitment for behaviour change can be difficult and sometimes awkward for many service staff.
This program will help to put your mind at ease and equip you with the skills to confidently engage in these difficult conversations and work better with their customers to build better relationships and outcomes.
Following this workshop, participants will have the ability to:
- Understand their role in delivering exceptional customer service to their stakeholders
- Approach their service role in a professional, positive and proactive manner
- Understand the tools and techniques for minimising the occurrence of having to have difficult conversations
- Identify their customers’ needs and wants
- Use positive phraseology to communicate messages effectively
- Understand and use effective interpersonal skills in dealings with customers
- Focus on creating moments which build greater customer relationships and achieve desired outcomes
- Have a proactive approach to solving customer issues and problems
- Have a specific ongoing plan to achieve greater success in delivering good customer service
- Keep difficult conversations on track and gain commitment for behaviour change and get a positive outcome
Enquire about this program to be delivered in-house at your organisation or call us to enquire about our next scheduled public programs