About this program
Workplace bullying, harassment and discrimination are issues that can erode a positive productive culture and create serious risk for managers and leaders, yet all too often we avoid dealing with these behaviours or allegations only to see them escalate. Workplaces that experience real or perceived workplace bullying, harassment or discrimination are at risk of lower productivity, poor morale, higher turnover, a poor employer reputation and potentially great cost to the organisation so it is essential managers and leaders are equipped to effectively manage these issues. This program will equip managers and leaders with both the knowledge and skills to proactively prevent these issues arising, effectively deal with any issues and be able to role model and manage overall standards.
Following this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand relevant legislation and potential personal liability
- Identify behaviours likely to constitute unlawful workplace discrimination, harassment and bullying
- Reflect on and evaluate their current workplace practices and attitudes
- Be confident to communicate and role model expectations around these policies to employees
- Know what is and isn’t bullying, discrimination and harassment
- Have a framework for effectively addressing issues and delivering feedback
- Have strategies to promote a positive and inclusive workplace culture
This program will provide participants with the tools and practice to be able to identify, prevent and manage potential situations of bullying, harassment and discrimination in their workplace.
Who should attend?
Managers, project managers, supervisors, team leaders, HR professionals and anyone who would like to be able to confidently manage a team in a positive, diverse and inclusive workplace.
Enquire about this program to be delivered in-house at your organisation or call us to enquire about our next scheduled public programs.