About this program
Being a good leader takes focus and energy, and the skills, knowledge and abilities of the leader can be the difference between having an acceptable team and an exceptional one performing at their very best. This program will assist your leaders to take the next step in supporting their teams’ growth by being able to identify strengths and weaknesses in their team and use coaching and reinforcing skills to incite high performance and continuous improvement.
Following this leadership training, leaders will be able to:
- Understand the stages of team development and have strategies to facilitate their team towards high performance
- Be more adaptive in their leadership approach
- Lead change initiatives more confidently
- Build more effective leader/team member relationships
- Have a framework for coaching and developing team members
- Be equipped with skills and tools for reinforcing and redirecting performance feedback to their team
This is a highly interactive program, which will provide participants with the tools to effectively lead their team to perform at their very best.
Who should attend?
Team Leaders, Managers, Supervisors, Coaches, Project Managers, HR professionals and anyone who would like to improve their leadership skills to confidently lead and coach their team to continually perform well.
Enquire about this program to be delivered in-house at your organisation or call us to enquire about our next scheduled public programs