About this program
Leading and managing change is an ongoing challenge as it can be ever changing and leaders are required to embrace the change themselves, as well as guide their teams effectively through it. This workshop will assist leaders to examine the current changes in their working environment and build some tools and strategies to more effectively lead and influence change back at work.
Following the program participants will be able to:
- Reflect on current changes and workshop the challenges of these changes
- Have a model for effectively planning for change
- Understand their own and others reactions to change
- Examine effective interpersonal skills to influence change
- Understand the communication techniques involved in influencing and changing behaviour
- Understand human behaviour and emotions
- Gain support for ideas and plans moving forward
- Communicate effectively in change situations
Enquire about this program to be delivered in-house at your organisation or call us to enquire about our next scheduled public programs.