About this program
Preparing for a successful event can be intimidating for those without extensive experience. There is a myriad of things to consider, to ensure it’s a success. This half day workshop will follow a project management approach and give participants clearly defined steps to follow to ensure nothing is overlooked in planning an event. Participants will leave with resources for adapting to their specific requirements including checklists and running sheets.
We will share project management tools, which take into account the audience and set objectives for the event. Once outcomes are defined, tips for establishing and managing the budget are crucial.
Following this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Establish a realistic and optimal timeline for the event
- Delegate specific tasks to team members to assist in the lead up to and on the day of the event
- Plan the Guest List – Which stakeholders should attend & why?
- Develop a hook for promotional material – what are the key drivers for your audience – how will you capture their attention?
- How will you get the invite out to your audience
- Assess Venue options and what needs to be considered
- Identify a suitable MC and Speaker if required for the event
- Adapt a checklist for each event to ensure everything runs smoothly leading up to and including the event
This is a highly interactive workshop with participants tailoring tools and strategies to their own workplace requirements.
Who should attend?
Anyone who is charged with planning and preparing an event. Executive Assistants and Support staff, marketing & sales professionals, small business owners.
Enquire about this program to be delivered in-house at your organisation or call us to enquire about our next scheduled public programs: