About this program
Managing, leading or working in a project team can be challenging. From the onset, a good project management framework and practical tools for planning and executing the project can be integral for success. This program will develop your leaders and team members planning skills so they can work better together, manage multiple priorities and execute a successful project.
Following this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the stages of a project
- Implement strategies to successfully set up and scope the project
- Plan and prepare for the execution of the project
- Effectively review project outcomes
- Develop effective communication strategies
- Manage stakeholders and their expectations
- Close a project effectively
This is a highly interactive program, which will provide participants with the tools to effectively plan, manage and execute a successful project.
Who should attend?
Managers, project managers, supervisors, team leaders, HR professionals and anyone who would like to improve their ability to plan, manage or lead projects.
What have others said?
“Facilitator was excellent, subject knowledge and delivery were great”
“Excellent visual ideas and collection of information”
FULL DAY WORKSHOP – ALBURY/WODONGA
Date: Thursday 17th October 2019
Time: 9.00am – 4.00pm
Location: Mantra Hotel Albury, 524 Smollett St Albury NSW 2640
Cost: $495.00 (plus GST) per person, $425.00 (plus GST) per person for a group, 2 or more.