About this course
Strong influencing and negotiation skills are the keys to success, whether it be for work or life in general. Knowing not only, what to say, but how to say it is a skill required for successful communication aimed at influencing positive business outcomes.
Many people struggle with asking for what they need and walk away from interactions asking themselves “What just happened?” This workshop is designed to give the participant strategies and tools to influence stakeholders and to negotiate win/win outcomes that are critical to an organisations success.
Following the program participants will be able to:
- Understand the communication techniques involved in influencing and persuading others of a course of action
- Understand how emotions can ‘hijack’ conversations, and how different behavioural styles want to be communicated with
- Have a planned negotiation process in place to be prepared for challenging interactions
- Examine and reflect their own behaviour to create win-win outcomes
- Be strategic in preparing for influencing & persuasive interactions
- Communicate effectively with confidence in challenging situations
- Use the right persuasive language and phraseology
- Adopt the right communication strategy for different behavioural styles
- Create and maintain positive workplace relationships whilst closing negotiations successfully
- Prepare presentations that leave a strong persuasive message to create buy-in
This is a highly interactive program, which will provide participants with the practical skills to be more persuasive, build strong, positive relationships with key stakeholders and negotiate to achieve desired outcomes.
Who should attend?
Managers, HR Professionals, Customer Service Team members, Project Managers, Sales and business development staff. This course will be beneficial to anyone who needs to engage and influence others to be effective in their role.
What have others said?
“Combining theory and practical components promoted using the learnings in real life situations”
“Sharon was very prepared and had great knowledge making the overall session beneficial”
“Very well structured, highly relevant, excellent presenter, knowledgeable practical strategies, very useful!”
“Interactive, real life scenarios, very engaging workshop facilitator”
Enquire about this program to be delivered in-house at your organisation or call us to enquire about our next scheduled public programs:
FULL DAY WORKSHOP – ALBURY/WODONGA
Date: Thursday 10th October 2019
Time: 9.00am – 4.00pm
Location: Mantra Hotel Albury, 524 Smollett St Albury NSW 2640
Cost: $495.00+GST per person, $425.00+GST per person for groups (2 or more)