About this program
This workshop will provide attendees with the skills to be able to effectively engage and influence their stakeholders by building stronger trust-based relationships. The tools, strategies and skills gained will assist with overcoming challenges by being more persuasive in all stakeholder interactions.
Following the program participants will be able to:
- Have a vision and purpose for communication
- Understand the communication techniques involved in influencing and engaging others
- Appreciate varying human behaviour and emotions
- Examine and reflect on their own behaviour to create win-win outcomes
- Gain support for ideas and plans moving forward
- Communicate effectively in challenging situations
- Use the right persuasive language and phraseology
- Adopt the right communication strategy for each stakeholder
- Use influencing strategies in presentations
Enquire about this program to be delivered in-house at your organisation or call us to enquire about our next scheduled public programs:
Take a break from routine – connect and build your network –
Join us and gain valuable insights into effectively engaging and influencing key stakeholders through building stronger trust-based relationships.