About this program
Leadership skills training for key support staff and Executive Assistants who need to create strong networks, engage key stakeholders, manage multiple priorities and relationships, and demonstrate effective leadership behaviours to be effective in their role. It focuses on developing strong practices, behaviours and habits that will lead to greater individual and organisational outcomes in these roles.
Following this Leadership Skills for Executive Assistants training, participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance of the EA Role within the organisation and its contribution to the ongoing success of the leaders this role supports
- Gain insight into their preferred leadership style and communication preferences
- Develop a set of effective leadership behaviours
- Communicate with impact
- Engage and influence key stakeholders
- Build stronger teams and networks around them
- Manage multiple priorities and relationships
- Navigate their way through challenging conversations to achieve a positive outcome
This is a highly interactive program which will provide Executive Assistants with the leadership skills, tools and behaviours to establish them successfully in their support role.
Who should attend?
Executive Assistants, Office Managers, Administration Assistants, Support Staff and Administrators who would like to achieve improved individual and organisational outcomes.
What have others said?
“Very meaningful + I can take away useful tools/knowledge that I will be implementing in my role!”
“Lots of handy tips & tricks to take back to the office”
“Practical and relevant, with opportunities to discuss throughout & network”
Enquire about this program to be delivered in-house at your organisation or call us to enquire about our next scheduled public programs:
FULL DAY WORKSHOP – ECHUCA/MOAMA
Date: Thursday 15th August 2019
Time: 9.00am – 4.00pm
Location: Rich River Golf Club, Twenty Four Ln, Moama NSW 2731
Cost: $495.00 (plus GST) per person, $425.00 (plus GST) per person for a group, 2 or more.
Executive Assistants Masterclass – details coming soon…