About this Program
Emotional intelligence evaluates a set of skills that define how effectively people perceive, understand, reason with and manage their own feelings and others around them. This workshop will focus on your ability to have greater self-awareness and in turn self management strategies to improve your effectiveness in your leadership role. It will enable you to be more socially aware, understand others and build stronger relationships with your team and key stakeholders to achieve better outcomes.
Following the program participants will:
- Understand the concept of emotional intelligence and importance in the role of Leadership.
- Have increased personal awareness and insight into their own behaviour
- Effectively apply techniques to manage and control personal emotional reactions to situations at work
- Foster positive workplace relationships and empathise, understand and communicate with others
- Motivate and influence others to perform
- Recognise how emotional intelligence can improve workplace decision-making
- Know how to manage your own emotions and the emotions of others
- Be able to a more positive environment which supports the development of sustainable workplace relationships
This program is highly interactive with a high degree of reflection and action planning to assist
participant’s to turn their learning into habits, utilising the GENOS Emotional Intelligence Tool
or a mini EI Rater to further enhance participants learning.
Who should attend?
Team Leaders, Managers, Supervisors, Coaches, Project Managers, HR Professionals and anyone who would like to gain greater self-awareness for improved leadership skills, employee engagement and overall job performance.
What have others said?
“Facilitators life experiences she shared were great and assisted with the workshops credibility. Open communication, well done”
“I could really relate the matter to my work environment but also home/sport/social”
“I felt comfortable contributing and I have learnt skills to practice at work to better myself as a co-ordinator”
“Glenys’ positive attitude was very inspiring”
Enquire about this program to be delivered in-house at your organisation or call us to enquire about our next scheduled public programs: