About this program
Being “change ready” in today’s rapidly changing workplace is an essential quality for team members in all organisations. The only certainty is that change will be constant, challenging and will need to be embraced to be successful in the current environment.
The focus is often on how the leader’s will drive the change however it is increasingly important that we equip all staff to be resilient in the change environment, embrace change and become change champions and continue with business as usual and achieve set goals. This workshop aims to give staff at all levels a greater understanding of the change process and equip them to be more resilient and cope with the challenges that constant change can bring.
- Examine the changes they are currently facing
- Understand their responses to change and where their blockers might be.
- Accept change is everywhere and that being change ready is a necessary requirement in today’s workplace.
- Have steps for self -managing change
- Develop skills to transition effectively through change
- Have strategies and skills to effectively communicate in the change environment
- Understand the benefits of being change champions and embracing change
Enquire about this program to be delivered in-house at your organisation or call us to enquire about our next scheduled public programs.