About this program
Effective communication forms the basis of successful relationships but involves more than speaking or listening well. To communicate effectively you must adapt in response to particular people and situations and this requires a willingness to develop your self-awareness and people skills over time.
This course will equip you with the skills to communicate with confidence and improve your workplace relationships through an increased understanding of yourself and others.
- Increased self-awareness of your approach and the impact of that approach on others
- Understand your communication style and how you can adapt it to work more effectively with others
- Identify and remove barriers to effective communication
- Manage your non-verbal signals to enhance your communication
- Practice key techniques that will help you listen more effectively
- Develop in depth questioning skills and get the information you want and need
- Understand the impact that positive and negative language can have on others and how to get a favourable outcome
- Use influencing language to gain attention and commitment
- Be more assertive and proactive in giving and receiving feedback
- Increased in approaching challenging situations and conversations and strive for win-win outcomes
Effective communication skills for better workplace relationships is a highly interactive workshop which will provide participants with the strategies and tools necessary for building strong, positive relationships with key stakeholders. Participants will gain self-awareness of strengths and weaknesses in relationship building, interpersonal skills, and a plan for strategically working on key relationships to get better outcomes.
Who should attend?
This course is beneficial to anyone who wants to effectively engage with others.
Enquire about this program to be delivered in-house at your organisation or call us to enquire about our next scheduled public programs:
FULL DAY WORKSHOP – ALBURY/WODONGA
Date: Wednesday 24th July 2019
Time: 9.00am – 4.00pm
Location: Mantra Albury Hotel, 524 Smollett St, Albury NSW 2640
Cost: $495.00 (plus GST) per person, $425.00 (plus GST) per person for a group, 2 or more.