About this program
The ability to make logical and rational decisions is a critical skill for all leaders and team members alike. Individuals need to make informed decisions and then create a plan forward, whilst taking responsibility for the outcomes required. Solving problems involves prioritising tasks effectively and working effectively with others to find better ways.
This workshop examines the decision-making process and how to carry a decision through to execution with implementation of critical tasks in a timely manner. It will provide participants with the tools and strategies to make effective decisions and get results in a busy work environment.
Following the program participants will be able to:
- Understand common mistakes in decision-making
- Examine their strengths and areas to work on in decision making
- Have a process for decision-making
- Understand the impact bias can have on decision making
- Gain strategies for implementation
- Have tools for effectively executing solutions
- Be able to prioritise tasks
- Have effective time management strategies
This is a highly interactive program, which will provide participants with the skills to make logical and rational decisions and get better results in their workplace.
Who should attend?
Managers, project managers, supervisors, team leaders, HR professionals and anyone who would like to improve their problem solving and decision making skills.
Recommended 7 hours, 9.00am-4.00pm