About this program
A Contact Officer needs strong interpersonal, listening and communication skills. This Workshop will equip those in the role of Contact Officer with a toolkit to assist them to effectively perform in their role and support Team Members in building a healthier, safer workplace for all.
Following this program Contact Officers will:
- Understand the purpose and intent of their role
- Examine what a healthy, safe and productive workplace looks like and the importance of the Contact Officers Role in achieving this.
- Align their role with the values and desired behaviours of the organisation
- A clear understanding of what constitutes unlawful discrimination, harassment and bullying
- Know the process for internal complaints and the role of the contact officer
- Gain and develop a toolkit to be able to address informal and formal complaints and concerns
- Practice and develop the skills needed for having productive and empathetic conversations and offer support and guidance.
- Have a structured approach to coaching to assist others to problem solve and develop ‘self-resolution’ options
- Be aware of the organisations relevant policies and procedures and how to effectively use them as a support in their role.
- Be clear on the boundaries and requirements of documentation, confidentiality and privacy
- How to give feedback to HR and relevant stakeholders to support the organisations goals of supporting a fair, equitable and respectful workplace
- How to actively position and promote the contact officer role
Enquire about this program to be delivered in-house at your organisation or call us to enquire about our next scheduled public programs:
FULL DAY WORKSHOP – MELBOURNE
Date: Wednesday 25th September 2019
Time: 9.00am – 4.00pm
Location: Kooyong Lawn Tennis Club, 489 Glenferrie Rd, Kooyong VIC 3144
Cost: $545.00+GST per person, $490.00+GST per person for groups (2 or more)