**Specially designed for Builders & Project Managers to obtain Continuing Professional Development Points**
About this program
This workshop will provide building project managers with the skills to successfully improve their communication skills and techniques to avoid complaints, and give skills on how to implement conflict and dispute management strategies to calmly resolve disputes should they arise. The workshop covers requirements for section 3 & 4 of the Building Act 1989 guidelines.
- Identify factors that contribute to conflict / concept of fairness & reasonableness
- Recognise early warning signs
- Communication skills and best practice
- Mediation and negotiation skills
- Ways to avoid disputes
- Applying conflict management strategies in highly charged situations
- Implement actions to effectively calm and manage disputes
- Explore and implement alternative forms of dispute management
- Prevent escalation of disputes and handle effectively between parties to retain the relationship and build better business outcomes for both parties
- Effectively deal with the emotional challenges related to conflict
- Avoiding Misrepresentation
Who should attend?
Builders & Project Managers
Enquire about this program to be delivered in-house at your organisation or call us to enquire about our next scheduled public programs.