BSB42015 – Certificate IV Leadership andManagement
A business focused approach to developing leaders of the future
Our vision is first and foremost, to improve leadership capabilities and embed leadership behaviours back at work. This is a business focused program that will prepare leaders to effectively lead in and adapt to todays demanding workplace. Equipping participants to deal with with the challenges they may face in the lead up to 2020 and beyond.
What differentiates time2talk Leadership’s Certificate IV in Leadership & Management from other leadership development programs?
- Our facilitators are more than just teachers or trainers. They are business professionals, each having over 20 years’ experience in commercial leadership roles. This ‘real life’ experience partnering with a range of public and private sector organisations enables Time2Talk to add value and bring diversity to our training and coaching programs, effectively preparing leaders for success in the workplace.
- The action learning model (described below), variation in tasks and assessments, and ongoing face-to-face learning opportunities provide for an engaging, experiential leadership learning journey which will inspire and enhance the leadership capabilities of those assuming supervisory roles in a range of industry and enterprise contexts.
- The combination of units that have been carefully selected for this program will equip existing and emerging leaders with the skills and knowledge required to develop as an effective leader of the future. Improving their ability to influence success through guiding others, monitoring and organising the output of their teams, all while being in control of their own performance.
- Existing leaders
- Emerging leaders
- Team leaders
Program Design – Methodology
Face to face – Small groups
Approaches/activities to assist with embedding learned/changed behaviour back at work:
- Action planning
- Pre & post work
- Reflective practice
- Workplace activities
Each 1-day workshop will follow the action learning model, will be highly experiential, and will contain some or all of the following components:
- Facilitated presentation/discussion
- Small and large group activities
- Tailored case studies & scenarios
- Skills practice
- DVD Support
The Learning Journey – Program/Units
Core Unit – BSBLDR401 Communicate Effectively As A Workplace Leader
Core Unit – BSBLDR403 Lead Team Effectiveness
Core Unit – BSBLDR402 Lead Effective Workplace Relationships
Core Unit – BSBMGT402 Implement Operational Plan
Session – BSBMGT401 Show Leadership In The Workplace
Session – BSBPMG522 Undertake Project Work
Session – BSBINN301 Promote Innovation In A Team Environment
Session – BSBADM409 Coordinate Business Resources
Session – BSBMGT403 Implement Continuous Improvement
Session – BSBCUS403 Implement Customer Service Standards
Session – BSBWOR404 Develop Workplace Priorities
Session – BSBLDR404 Lead a Diverse Workforce
Follow the links for: