About this program
Today’s workplace is hectic, fast-paced and demanding. We are asking people to ‘do more with less,’ ‘work smarter’ and be agile enough to just do ‘what the business needs.’ Change is rapid and we are asking our team members to transition from one activity to another. We talk about being resilient enough to move with any change we give them and be more accountable than ever before. We know what we want them to do but often we are not skilling them up or giving them tools and strategies on how to do it.
This program aims to set your team members up for success in todays demanding work place. It will assist them to work on their own personal productivity and engagement and in turn assist them to engage others they work with. They will walk away with practical strategies for improvement, an action plan for change and support for implementing change.
Following the program participants will be able to:
- Have increased self-awareness of their strengths and areas of improvement
- Focus on managing their energy levels
- Assess their current habits and practice around their health and well being and have practical strategies for change
- Understand their reactions to change and have a plan for how they can be more agile
- Bring the right mindset into interactions and be the best they can be in every situation
- Have strategies to keep their composure and work towards win-win outcomes in their interactions
- Gain skills to practice mindfulness
- Understand the concept of employee engagement and have a plan to improve their own engagement and the engagement of those they work with
- Manage their approach to time more effectively
- Be able to prioritise what is important and work more proactively
- Have planning tools and frameworks to manage workflow and activities
- Have a 3 month plan for change and improvement
This is a highly interactive program which will provide participants with tools to increase their personal productivity and be ready for the challenges that work throws at them.
Who should attend?
Managers, project managers, supervisors, team leaders, HR professionals and all who would like to be more adaptable for today’s workplace. Individuals who would like to improve productivity and engagement for themselves and those in their team.
Enquire about this program to be delivered in-house at your organisation or call us to enquire about our next scheduled public programs:
FULL DAY WORKSHOP – MELBOURNE
Date: Tuesday 16th June 2020
Time: 9.00am – 4.00pm
Location: Kooyong Lawn Tennis Club, 489 Glenferrie Rd, Kooyong VIC 3144
Cost: $595.00 (plus GST) per person, $545.00 (plus GST) per person for a group, 2 or more.